For more information, contact:
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
Literature Describes Revolutionary Technology for DC Magnetron Power Supplies
FORT COLLINS, Colorado (May 31, 1996)
—In 1983, Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (AE) revolutionized the dc magnetron world by introducing MDX power supplies for dc sputter applications
. MDX technology, using pulse width modulation (PWM), became the worldwide standard for power conversion and control systems
for plasma-based thin film production equipment.
- Lowest stored output energy, with no output filters and no output switches
- Fastest arc response and comprehensive arc management
- Fastest power ramp, for uninterrupted processing
- Widest impedance range, without changing taps or purchasing additional power
- CE and VDE compliance
- Unprecedented I/O flexibility